SMurf Defector!

Greeting's Son's of Sanguinius! I started out playing Blood Angels back when I was about 10.... (bad days of paint thicker than armour plates on battle tanks *shudder*) Late last year I started building an Ultramarines 2nd Company army, But they didnt blow my trumpet. So I'm wanting to return to Blood Angels. I want to play 8th Company, because quite frankly, we are THE Angels of Death, and every Angel should be carried aloft wings :P

Just thought I'd say hi.... And ask a question..... Were do I find the banner of shame... I failed my last vow >.<

Dave

Well, time to atone!

Take part on the E TENERAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and defend their long standing legacy of rulers of the painting station! :P As it happens they need all the help they can get!

Regarding your "FAIL" sign for the LPC here it is:

[img=http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/1232670171/gallery_21629_2989_32489.gif]

Just copy it in your sig! ;)

Sword drawn brother.... Although it looks much like a paintbrush :) Bit off topic of the title.... But how do Thunder Hammer's perform on the Battlefield? I've never used one and I think that the Master of Skyfall, should decend from the sky and make his hammer fall on the enemies of the Emperor. (Reference to my pledge :) )

Sword drawn brother.... Although it looks much like a paintbrush ;) Bit off topic of the title.... But how do Thunder Hammer's perform on the Battlefield? I've never used one and I think that the Master of Skyfall, should decend from the sky and make his hammer fall on the enemies of the Emperor. (Reference to my pledge ;) )

ive only used them in a few games but they have always done very well, essentialy a power fist with the ability to crew shake vehicles and an invl-save (shields)

what james said :) Welcome!

Thunderhammer are glorified powerfists really :lol: but they perform very well against monstrous creatures and vehicles (in particular walkers) as even if you dont outright destroy them you will have a huge advantage next turn :)

hitting before the MC's and taking attacks away from walkers respectivly B) well worth the 5 extra points i think ^_^

Welcome aboard. :tu:

Watch out for Battle-Brothers trying to paint your armour black and pointing you towards the nearest Chaplain. :D

Oh, and I think the manliness factor of Thunder Hammers is easily worth the extra points, not to mention the stunning effect!

Welcome to the Sons of Sanguinius.

Also; in regards to the Thunder Hammers, If you wound something that has a high enough toughness in the first place - Certain Nids especially - they end up striking at Initiative 1, which is exceptionally useful; and aid in their destruction in the next turn.

Archived