Question about Sgt. Telion.

So, let me check this:

A. If Telion deals one wound: Telion's player allocates Telion's dealt wound first, then the opponent allocates the remaining wounds among the other members of the unit.

...and...

B. if Telion deals two wounds and he and his unit deal [enemy unit's size]+1 or greater wounds, then Telion's player can allocate those two wounds to the same mini, then the opponent allocates the other wounds across the unit.

...and...

C. Telion deals two wounds but he and his unit deal a number of wounds equal or less than [enemy unit's size] then Telion's player allocates Telion's two wounds to different minis, then the opponent allocates the remaining wounds across the unit.

Right?

Given the RAW, you've listed the most likely correct interpretation.

So, let me check this:

A. If Telion deals one wound: Telion's player allocates Telion's dealt wound first, then the opponent allocates the remaining wounds among the other members of the unit.

...and...

B. if Telion deals two wounds and he and his unit deal [enemy unit's size]+1 or greater wounds, then Telion's player can allocate those two wounds to the same mini, then the opponent allocates the other wounds across the unit.

...and...

C. Telion deals two wounds but he and his unit deal a number of wounds equal or less than [enemy unit's size] then Telion's player allocates Telion's two wounds to different minis, then the opponent allocates the remaining wounds across the unit.

Right?

:D

I'd go along with that. Seems the fairest way to do it and follows RAW. Also less likely to cause arguments at the tabletop.

So, let me check this:

...and...

...and...

Right?

Yea, I feel like this is the best answer to my question thus far. This seems balanced and makes pretty good sense. Thanks guys.

Archived