15mm Blood Angels project

Wow awesome stuff!

I had considered recreating 40k in a smaller scale for practical reasons...

Idk if this is the correct size but, if you could play 40k with the exact same rules, only replace inches with centimetres.

Move 6cm, bolter range 24cm. Table 72cmx48cm

Edited by Canadian_F_H

• 4 years later...

Hi guys

Looking like my old 15mm Blood Angels project thread has been archived and I can not add to it, so will have to start again. To see the previous posts, go to the link in my signature.

These guys are ready for undercoating (can anyone think of any improvements before I do this?) the side crew are only blu taced on, I only gave the Space Marines beaky helmets, back packs and shoulder armour was not going to fit in the cockpit. The morning sun glare is hiding all the detail, I'll take more after the undercoat.

More pics here

https://gunnerswargamming.blogspot.com/2019/08/15mm-blood-angel-land-speeders-ready.html

IMGP5576.JPG

IMGP5579.JPG

IMGP5581.JPG

Edited by ImperialTemplari

Yes, I will do both once unarvhived, thank you.

Hi guys

I gave the speeders a couple of coats of PVA to try and smooth out the surface, despite the rough finish it is an improvement, and will at least seal the surface to help the paint/washes from being soaked up by the spongy plastic. Will start the painting tomorrow.

this next model was printed by the same company, it is based on a Thunderhawk, but his to small to be a 15mm Thunderhawk, and is more suited to 6mm, I have tried to bulk it out with card stock armour plates, and will use it as a small drop ship, carrying maybe 2 squads.

More pics here

https://gunnerswargamming.blogspot.com/2019/08/wip-15mm-speeder-and-thunderhawk.html

IMGP5583.JPG

IMGP5586.JPG

IMGP5591.JPG

Edited by ImperialTemplari