Blood Dragons; Strike Force Astraîos & some occasional extra

Blackrat

• 1 year later...

Something other again. I'm calling this one "Um sir... I'm reading two hearts... I have no idea what I'm supposed to do lieutenant..."

gallery_59371_9503_7274.jpg

The image is rather grainy, taken with a phone, but I think it suits this one. This is kinda still WIP since not all the characters are done yet, but then again, these three are ready. It'll be one part diorama, one part objective marker and one part useable command squad biggrin.png

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

And now, something completely different. This one started as a joke. I was talking with some friends about the perceived superiority complex of Ultramarines, and we came up with a chapter that is even worse. The Supermarines of planet Krypt. They believe themselves the true paragons of humanity and its only salvation. They are the protectors of the common people, and they make sure everyone knows how their way is the best way. Here we have captain Kalel of the first company:

gallery_59371_5658_126729.jpg

As a big DC fan, that is quality. Make some rules for him that are as equally ridiculous. I'm thinking just use the eldar avatar rules as that represents heat vision/ powered by the sun and up the points to account for 12" movement. OH and he's got the ability to use his jump pack in movement and assault phase laugh.png

Enjoy your new death machine!

Archived