Lunar Ghosts

grifon

Its been a long time since I was active on here, a couple of marriages and a child will do that to you ^_^ Anyways, time that I get back on the horse and get going with my painting projects.

Some of you might have seen this piece from some time back:

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p551/thisispriority1/Chaos-LordbyJamesOlsen.gif

That was a show piece I did a few years back and wanted to start an army based on him, since that time I haven't had near the time enough to paint to get that done, but now finally I have that ability and I want to get started.

That being said the first project I am going to undertake is going to be a 10 man squad with Champion for the E Tenebrae Lux challenge. I intend to keep the basic paint scheme with the blasted armor with the white helmets. They aren't going to be heavilly converted as at this point I will just be happy to get one squad off and running!

Going to post chapter fluff later today if I get the time.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
Sorry its been awhile since I posted, I have had some real life stuff going on that needed attention, working on selling our house, however I am back on the horse and should have some new progress to post later today or tommorow, I just started working on the champion and he is shaping up great, hopefully I can get all the basic assembly pictures up soon.

Archived