Knights of Blood history please

daveclark890

The story of the Knights of Blood:

Somewhere around M.38 a group of Blood Angels got miffed when the Black Templars and Dark Angels wouldn't invite them to their space marine bike jousting tournaments because they weren't knightly-looking enough. So at the next founding they created the Knights of Blood and got really into making their own heraldry and decoration; Some had even put prett-I mean manly tassels on the handlebars of their bikes. When they still didn't get invited they went on a tantrum for two centuries until the Inquisition finally had enough and declared them Excommunicate Traitoris.

The End.

My search-fu turned up:

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Knights_of_Blood

Declared a renegade chapter, but still fight the enemies of mankind. Since they were declared renegade, they don't get any press in the Imperium. They seem to allow their blood lust to get the best of them and kill friend and foe alike (so they try to keep their allies away from them). Don't necessarily keep to the Codex: Astartes due to their dwindling numbers.

And I found:

Edit: B&C doesn't seem to like the 2nd link I found. It had excerpts from the Deathwatch RPG regarding the knights of blood.

It isn't clear that BA and their successors (or the rest of adeptus astartes) necessarily consider the Knights of Blood a renegade chapter and possibly have ignored the renegade label put on them. They are possibly active in Jericho Reach.

Archived