New New New

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, new to the game, and relatively new to miniature painting. I'm starting off painting a Blood Angel Battleforce, and I think entering the challenge would be good motivation for me. I'm just wondering what the etiquett and proper way to go about it is. There's so much information in these forums it can be a bit intimidating. Thanks

Welcome Welcome welcome!!!

My best advice is to first check out the stickies at the top of the forum, there are a lot of great and helpful links and hints to some awesome stuff in there. Most people miss it out. (especially the "Starting BA" stuff).

Beyond that, just shout out whenever you need help!

Welcome Welcome welcome!!!

My best advice is to first check out the stickies at the top of the forum, there are a lto fo great and helpful links and hints to some awesome stuff in there. Most people miss it out. (especially the "Starting BA" stuff).

Beyond that, just shout out whenever you need help!

Yeah, what he said. :lol:

Any questions just ask. Many BA specific questions can be answered in the stickies. Much can be found with the search engine. Just beware old material could be written for older rules editions. Fluff never grows old though. :(

Regarding the painting challenge. Captain Semper has written the rules in the first post but basically fill out the blanks in the vow and post it. Then either start a wip tread or post pictures directly in the tread. For this competition you need pictures of the start and of the finished product.

Your welcome to PM me if you have something you need answered.

Don't be nervous, this is your Blood Angels Brothers. Not the Inqiusition. ;)

Archived