VASSAL- Mod Clash

Morticon

game ends with Morticon holding 2 objectives (actually could have gotten to 3) and I had 1 (might have been able to grab another).

Think I had four matey :)

Yeah, you did. I had fogotten the one assault squad moved up and was neglecting the pinned unit.

$20 says BA wins this game. I'm having trouble telling which units belongs to who because there's so much red. The bases are colored differently, though. What does that signify?

Just to tell us apart!!!

We should play fleshtearers /BA next time!

Oh that's what I assumed, but I'm sure you've heard about assumptions. As you suggest, BA/fleshtearers might be more convenient in BA vs BA batreps.

Great game, though! I knew Corbs would somehow kill his evil twin brother, directly or indirectly. Or did his evil twin kill him? Plus the DC died so you won't have to execute them :)

$20 says BA wins this game. I'm having trouble telling which units belongs to who because there's so much red. The bases are colored differently, though. What does that signify?

Just to tell us apart!!!

We should play fleshtearers /BA next time!

Oh that's what I assumed, but I'm sure you've heard about assumptions. As you suggest, BA/fleshtearers might be more convenient in BA vs BA batreps.

Great game, though! I knew Corbs would somehow kill his evil twin brother, directly or indirectly. Or did his evil twin kill him? Plus the DC died so you won't have to execute them :)

Well, during the game Morticon called my Corbulo the evil twin. I really wanted Corbs versus Corbs fight, but in a way this was even better.

Part way through I said I needed Astorath to come kill all these DC and get me new ones after they managed to roll so bad.

Yeah - James used the Corbulo reroll to reroll one of 2 failed to hit rolls with the powerfist on my Corbs. He got his 4+ to hit with the re-roll and the subsequent 2+ thus red-misting my poor Corbulo :) :)

Archived