All right, I'm in!

Adeptus-Alaska

well now I've done it. remember in my Iron Snakes ETL thread I mentioned that I usually get lost in my bitz box. well I wasn't kidding, and it happend again! when I was gonna get back into the hobby, the DA codex was the first thing I bought.......along with about 200 dollars woth of DA ebay goodness. I don't know how I got side tracked......wait, yes I do, the Black Templars codex. so with the ETL I found my DA bitz, all 7 gallon ziplock bag full. damn, now I have to do an Unforgiven army. so I started, with a DW squad upgraded for Belial, which I will be converting heavily or just sculpting him from scratch. I know that we'll prolly get a belial with the new dex, but I like the I dea of having a unique one. looks like I'll need to by some more procreate.

Well, if the ETL was the reason to add another one to our ranks - so much the better! Look fwd to see your stuff furioso-prime! May I interest you in our successor Chapters?

yes....all of them!

seriously, I am kicking around the Idea of a grand hunting party. featuring mainl DA , but there are contingents of some successors in the mix because hunting the Fallen is a shared burden after all..........

Welcome back(?) to the Rock F-P.

Now you need to add DA to the Chapter list on your profile to make it official <_<

stobz

Done!

seriously, after seeing all these great armies I hope I'll make the cut!

so I was looking at the dex. I don't know how I missed it, but a Techmarine for every vehicle in the army. RIGHTEOUS! techmarines can be kinda hard. and we could take a lot. I hope that don't change in the new dex.

It's very attractive indeed. I've tried 5 in a list once. The problem is that they can't join units so they get singled out really fast. All of them were dead before I could start turn three.

Archived