Some marine builds?

Roma

Hey all, I was thinking about running some marines for fun. I have a general idea of your army builds, but the problem is that the best of them (at least in my opinion), feature drop pods, bikes or razorbacks. I'm thinking kantor strenguard drop-podding (and combat-squading), drop pod Vulkan, kaantor strenguard+razorback spam, biker lists, e.t.c.

Basically they include the following: Lots of pods/razorbacks, Attack bikes, more than 2 preds.

The problem is i only have 4 rhino's available (that i can convert as any rhino-template vehicle.

2 Land raiders.

1 drop pod.

No bikes of any description

2 land speeders.

1 dread.

2 land speeders (can be converted 2 storms)

(this is in terms of transports/common staple's, obviously infinite number off marines and termies, plus 10 scouts)

Im just wondering if there are any builds that run those kind of things at 1500?

Try this:

Vulkan with Hammernators in LR.

Sternguard with CM and HF in HF razorback.

Flamer/MM Land speeders.

10 man tacs with flamers and MM in Rhinos.

MM/Flamer Dread in drop pod.

Makes most use of Vulkans force multiplier, while using your current units. Will it work? Let me know. A mate of mine is building a 1000 pt force with a similar theme.

Try this:

Vulkan with Hammernators in LR.

Sternguard with CM and HF in HF razorback.

Flamer/MM Land speeders.

10 man tacs with flamers and MM in Rhinos.

MM/Flamer Dread in drop pod.

Makes most use of Vulkans force multiplier, while using your current units. Will it work? Let me know. A mate of mine is building a 1000 pt force with a similar theme.

Thanks! I forgot he also makes hammer count as master crafted! Would u suggest a redeemer as a land raider, or go for other 2? I don't really like the idea of dual-HF on razorbacks, they seem too fragile to make it across the board. I might go for heavy bolter or lascannon/assault cannon.

I dislike the tac marines, they are overcosted, and multi-melta needs to be in1 2 to be good, since its heavy that would be very hard. maybe il go for scouts instead. I mightalso do a kantor list, thanks for the inspiratiom ZAChos!

Archived