Inquisitorial baneblade

the very first work in progress pic of my Inquisitors mobile fortress. It gonna be the centre piece of my GK/Inq apocalypse army.

in the future it will have a vulcan megabolter mounted on the front and an inferno cannon protruding from the hole in the front wall sections. its also going to have thunderfire cannon sponsons and possibly a shadowsword cannon mounted on the top.

just in front of teh shrine of the aquila section there will be a balcony with my inquisitors throne.

sorry for the crappy photo, i'll do better with the next one

gallery_59654_6002_987824.jpg

any thoughts?

Suitably oversized and ridiculous! Which you should absolutely take as a compliment, I love that part of 40K!

What sort of embellishments are you going to use? Censer-bearing servitors on the open decks, pyres for burning heretics/witches and firing balconies for the Inquisitors personal bodyguard would all work well.

Sorry...but NO! The baneblade is NOT getting a 4+ cover save, I don't care what you say :)

Its grossly cool ;)

On the plus side, whatever is targeted by the cannon at top negates their cover save as well ;)

ha, i like the 4+ idea

the shrine of the aquila bit comes off at the moment, i might magnetise it.

as far as embellishement goes all the censers and stuff you said also: My inquisitors going to be one of the "i'm going to pull our balls out through your mouth because you once mispelled emperor" kind of inquisitors so i'm thinking various tortury things. maybe even some hanging cages.

any ideas for a name?

Outrageous!

Outstanding!

Reminds me of a Word Bearer shrine-Baneblade I once saw on here.

Very much lookin forward to seeing how this turns out!

Hanging cages with heretics in, flocks of servo skulls...how about a breaking-wheel with a heretic on it too?

Archived