Anyone having any luck with this?

MomentoMori

Almost a year ago I made a promise to my self to playtest a triple stormraven list until it was competitive enough for 2012 Ard Boyz. Life got in the way.

I was wondering since its been so long since I've posted lists and had multiple conversations about the subject. Has anyone had solid success with 3 stormravens in 2500 points.

I'm very interested again to explore this since I own 3 a have recently obtained a drop pod and have 4 dreads. Plus enough models to make a sick assault army. I figured with all the 6th ed hype for flyer's it would be worth it.

So...

Has anyone have/had success with. 5th ed. Can you post your successful stories and or lists.

And

With 6th ed flyer hype around the corner do you think it would be worth considering again or to premature?

yes but first turn almost means everything in this also high terain is a bliss but if you get that first turn you have yourself an alpha strike thinking shooting eveything misilles melters marines dreads youre oponent gets turn 1 a army at his backfield i suffered it with my combat/infantry spam ig and it :cussing hurts (managed to get a tie btw)

Archived