Shield Breaker Round

Jolemai

Sorry for another question on Vindicare ammunition, but I felt it better to make a new post rather than dabble in thread necromancy. I would like you opinion on the following:

An Ork Mek with a Kustom Force Field provides an invulnerable save to anything Orkish inside 6 inches. If a Vindicare used his Shield Breaker round on a model being protected by this, would the invulnerable save be negated on this model only or would I have to shoot the Mek to remove the force field from surrounding models?

Sorry for another question on Vindicare ammunition, but I felt it better to make a new post rather than dabble in thread necromancy. I would like you opinion on the following:

An Ork Mek with a Kustom Force Field provides an invulnerable save to anything Orkish inside 6 inches. If a Vindicare used his Shield Breaker round on a model being protected by this, would the invulnerable save be negated on this model only or would I have to shoot the Mek to remove the force field from surrounding models?

The Shield Breaker provides no benefit against the KFF, which provides a Cover save not an Invulnerable save.

Kustom Force Field: Meks will build or scavenge powerful force field projectors with which to protect their warty hides. A kustom force field gives all units within 6" of the Mek a cover save of 5+. Vehides within 6'" are treated as being obscured targets. The force field has no effect in an assault.
Shield-Breaker: When a wound from this round is allocated to a model, that model loses any invulnerable saves granted by items of wargear immediately, and for the rest of the battle. Remaining saves (if any) can then be taken.

Archived