Grand Master Belial's ETL Vow

I have to say this is a spendind concept and very well executed! I really like how you handled the swords and the plasma cannon! :lol:

But mostly i like the fact that you went for bright colors - not something usually associated with the Unforgiven! You got white, yellow, orange, red (or is it browinsh red? :D ) Umm, how did you do the Consecrators badge? Is it free hand?

The two DIY Unforgiven were made bright because I wanted to show it could be done. I made their fluff back it up.

The Saints of the Angels (White) illustrate the purity of the Dark Angels (hence no black anywhere on the marine). The Questing Brothers (Orange) are convicts really whose sentence was life of service as a Marine. Using the Dark Angel's shame and inner reflection, they can sympathize with the Brothers and mold them into warriors without peer (hence no chapter symbol on the scout, they are two honors they have to earn).

The Angels of Vigilance (Yellow) was a GW creation that goes back to the 3rd war for Armaggeddon. It was hinted that they are DA geneseed but it was never confirmed or denied. So I added them in for the fun of it.

No Red ones but I am thinking of a Brown one now. The Dark Claws with bears as their thing, lots of Lightning Claws here.

The mixed group does keep up the fun and allows a variety of challenges (note I stick with one skin tones on the scouts I kept out mixed races this time unlike my LPC Vow) and I can paint all the Successors (and a few others).

Yeah, I freehanded all of the symbols. My hand shakes a little, but I like what I did.

GMB, they look great (and are much needed points for the ETL)! I like the schemes and fluff for the DIY successors and very cool with tossing in the Angels of Vigilance. I also like your handling of the power sword effect, very cool.

Archived