Smurfs coming soon to a theater near you!

neo06660

Hi,

This is what's coming up next: 3 dreadnought : 1 for the 1st company and 2 for the second. I m also working on a librarian, 11 termies (out of 40..) and couple of marine (for testing). Actually they all got 3 airbrush layer for base color. I ll take care of the dreads first since they ve been waiting in my showcase since bronze era.

gallery_63842_7242_804561.jpg

I know they are not particularly famous... i mean basic dreads. I plan 2 more for the 1st company (since there is 3) and they are going to be venerables....i looking at the forge world one......arrf...

well i m waiting for your comment.

For my finished smurfs, here where you may find the showcases : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNeo06660/videos

I ll post the pictures too eventually but I need to get a good cam....my point and click gives me headach...good thing it does good vids ...

See you later.

Feel free to comment

P.S. : I know i did forget to fill the gap on that black reach dreadnought...i ll figure that out...

There is nothing, i just plan to get one but it s a bit expensive. In fact it is soo cool. I said arrff like hmmm dreadnought (donuts...) ....like.....64 slices of american cheese.... I should have been more explicit sorry.

The problem is with the Black Reach Dreadnought (in the center). If you look it's left arm, there is a big gap that i forgot to fill before airbrushing, so i m a bit screwed.... It ll figure that out i guess.

There is nothing, i just plan to get one but it s a bit expensive. In fact it is soo cool. I said arrff like hmmm dreadnought (donuts...) ....like.....64 slices of american cheese.... I should have been more explicit sorry.

The problem is with the Black Reach Dreadnought (in the center). If you look it's left arm, there is a big gap that i forgot to fill before airbrushing, so i m a bit screwed.... It ll figure that out i guess.

If you can't get the gap to close, fill it with greenstuff and then sand it flat- then airbrush it again. Yes, I do agree that forgeworld dreads are expensive, but they're worth every penny.

Looking forward to the progress on these guys, loved your tyranid hunters.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Finally i decided to dump the dreads....nah just kiddin, but I started a new model and it is: The smurf librarian in TDA for the 1st ultramarine company.

Here is what s done up to now:

gallery_63842_7242_172986.jpg

Don t worry, i only applied base color except for the yellow and some of the red.

With this model i'm gonna try something that i haven t seen anywhere (correct me if i'm wrong): real 3d lightning around his staff.

I'm not telling you yet what i ll do since I need to try with real colors but i give you a hint:

think about sheep.

So feel free to comment.

See yaaagg

Hi, here comes a sneak and peak: I NEED your advice please

This is an overview of the real lightning thing....i need to know what you think of it. Just to make things clear: the paint job on it isn t done yet, i will keep it for the finish.

gallery_63842_7242_54758.jpg

please comment

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I finally finished my smurf librarian in TDA. I took a preliminary video this morning (had no time to full photo setup) where i extracted couple of pics. I ll do a final production video to put it on my youtube channel, which is the best way to look at my minis: youtube miniature showcase.

Here comes the pics:

gallery_63842_7242_94344.jpg

gallery_63842_7242_97751.jpg

gallery_63842_7242_76083.jpg

The final video of the librarian will be on my channel in upcoming days.

Don't forget to look at my working Archangel Legion who is still in a preborn phase but work will go on.

I have also a dreadnought on my table (the one in the center) and a lot of marines to builds: Actually my 2nd company is only lacking 10 devastators bolter marines and 10 assault marine. Actually the 2nd company is ''complete'' in a way where every squad are there and pretty much coerent with the one seen in the codex (weapons etc.)

The first company is loaded with 40 termies, 1 vanguard squad (10) with JP and two 5 marine vanguard on foot. Command squad are also present in both companies. I ll eventually post the army list....

Well i think that's it, i ll give you a go when the final vids for smurf librarian is done.

Have a good day and thx for commenting, i really apreciate.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody, a simple word to show you my finished Librarian smurf and capt antilochus (master of the recruits).

Here comes the pictures, but they are not good quality pic taken from the video showcase i made. So i recommend you to go see the videos which are muccch better quality:

gallery_63842_7242_394132.jpg

gallery_63842_7242_464413.jpg

Here is the link of both of em:

I can tell you that i'm uploading right now the show case for the Archangel Legion winged space marines.

I ll post when it is done.

Thank you for watching and commenting both here and on youtube if you feel free.

see yaaaa

Archived