Anyone know where these came from?

I got a link somewhere...

Here's a link to the Ebay Seller....

These are usually sold as, "Egypt Style Galactic Knignts" on ebay. They usually do them in waves putting 10 or so available at one time.

The ones you referenced where the Terminator line from the same guy. The ones I listed are the regular Thousand Son line, but that's the source (I believe).

Kromlech is alive and kicking, but those are NOT from kromlech, they are from a mysterious russian irina_est seller :(

I always wanted these galactic knights but never found them available :thanks:

This is kromlech Linky , and their store is working just fine

They make other egyptian sets that fit for the sons

EDIT:

I messaged the guy and he put 10 more sets for sale this morning. i already got mine!

I always wanted these and finally got them - YEAH! ;) I suggest getting these as fast as possible, i don't know if i was lucky or the guys stocks these products and sells them at demand.

Rhubrics

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221060617277?ssPag...9#ht_500wt_1361

Terminators

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221060617558?ssPag...9#ht_500wt_1361

he also had some iron warrior kits that looked nice too, but i'll leave that for another day

• 2 weeks later...
Kromlech is alive and kicking, but those are NOT from kromlech, they are from a mysterious russian irina_est seller :(

I always wanted these galactic knights but never found them available :P

This is kromlech Linky , and their store is working just fine

They make other egyptian sets that fit for the sons

Touché, I meant another company, but for some reason I put Kromlech instead ;) . My brain is strange. But anyway, I'm not too sure about their prices, they seem a wee bit high, for what they offer. Iron Warrior, I'm idolise to agree with you, Forge World, you'd better be good!

yeah, the prices are a bit salty, but if you consider for conversions i payed about 10$ for 10 heads+ 20$ for 20 shoulderpads, + 10$ per ten torsos..... it ends up being the same :)

But you got a point, its a bit salty, but i really want to field a nice 1ksons army so i'll be purchasing forgeworld ones as well. IF we ever get some Forgeworld love- other than a few transport doors we got nothing compared to our popular nurgly/khorny cousins.

For that price I will wait for Forge World to make their conversion kits.
Forgeworld only worships Khorne and Nurgle, unfortunately. They don't have anything meaningful for Slaanesh and Tzeentch.

yet.. they don't have anything for Tzeentch and slaanesh yet.. Maybe with the upcoming Chaos codex release they'll do some effort..

or a new imperial armour book

yet.. they don't have anything for Tzeentch and slaanesh yet.. Maybe with the upcoming Chaos codex release they'll do some effort..

or a new imperial armour book

We both wish. The Noise Marine sonic dread (which I still don't understand because it was a waste even in 3.5) and the Apoc- scale Lord of Change were the flat last things they've done for either power. Since then, we've seen Death Guard Plague Marines, World Eaters Termies, World Eaters in power armor, Khornate Chainaxes, and Khorne etched brass. And a lot of traitor guard stuff that might actually get supported in the next codex if we're all really lucky.

During that time they could've at least put out an etched brass frame for each of the other three powers.

I wonder if we start a petition to FW telling them our intent to buy Tzeentch and Slaanesh conversion kits en mass, maybe they will understand that if they make it they will sell.
Start a petition, maybe?

I wonder if we start a petition to FW telling them our intent to buy Tzeentch and Slaanesh conversion kits en mass, maybe they will understand that if they make it they will sell.
Start a petition, maybe?

Check it out: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=256336

Archived