Large one foot blood angel

Dammedmarine

Hi all,

Can anybody please help me?

I have a resin model of a chaplain blood angel

He stands over a foot tall and highly detailed

I managed to buy it off eBay in eleven pieces and have since then pinned it together and paint it

I think it's armorcast ? But not to sure

Been told by games workshop it might of been made when the first ever shop opened but that's all I've found out so far

Please can anybody help with info on where it came from or who made it and possibly what it might be worth

Am I able to post a picture of it on this sight?

Thanks all

I've added loads of pictures now look further down guys. I hope you think it's impressive

is it This one?

If so, I think I saw it at WarHammer World at the Ultrameet. I don't know much about it, save that there some made to celebrate something (I think)

Did you put a picture on? If so which one as can't see anything. I really want to get a picture on as I think it's really impressive believe me your mouth will drop

is it This one?

If so, I think I saw it at WarHammer World at the Ultrameet. I don't know much about it, save that there some made to celebrate something (I think)

Did you put a picture on? If so which one as can't see anything. I really want to get a picture on as I think it's really impressive believe me your mouth will drop

It would seem that the site it links to no longer exists, but I can still see a thumbnail :) I haven't been able to find another picture on another site ;)

is it This one?

No mate that ain't the one that was from an American collection.

Mine is about five times bigger to the point it's heavy to hold. I will crack this uploading a picture then you can see its impressive

Yes done it

Now can anybody tell me how to get that into the gallery?

Anybody seen one before or knows where it comes from

Tomorrow I will try get a picture of me holding it so you can see the size of it.

It's so detailed

Thanks guys for your help

Yes done it

Now can anybody tell me how to get that into the gallery?

Anybody seen one before or knows where it comes from

Tomorrow I will try get a picture of me holding it so you can see the size of it.

It's so detailed

Thanks guys for your help

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj538/...er/c688231c.jpg

Another one sorry it's on the side

Yeah he is the only model I've ever seen this big.

It's been professionally casted as the detail is so clear with cracks in his armour etc.

I had to pin him with metal rods as he was to heavy to glue. The material was a off white just like armorcast models so have always assumed they made it. But I can't find an image or any talk of a model being casted so big.

I'll try get some other pictures of his sides and back etc.

Would love to find out more about him.

And would love to know if there is more like him or others?

His like a member of the family now. Always on show people always comment and the kids are scared of it lol

Archived