My take on the 6th edition rumors

Tanhausen

So... you know what? Friday was a slow day and this idea came across...

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/T3mp4n0/IMG00583-20120317-1324.jpg

Just for laughs...I know its sub-par and barely tabletop...but hey, first time using decals :)

Not bad. Got a question though. Why is he on a square base? You know something we don't for 6th edition?

That is the whole point...since people insist that 6th is going to be like fantasy...I did this guy in a fantasy base and gave him a 6 in the pole banner.

Actually, the idea was giving him a spear/halberd and a shield...but couldn't finde my +10 years old box, so I went with what I should kitbash into a "knightly" appearance.

I'm actually surprised...a lot of views (both here and the hall of honour) but few few replies.

I really don't care for the paintjob (I mean, it took me like 4 hours from cutting to taking the picture...a fair amount but nothing exceptional), basically I messed around with ideas and decided to push some things out of the comfort zone (fire effect for the sword, decals, the outer frame in the banner).

Dunno...gues the interwebs are more on just reading than posting (we all know that is a fact).

I'll upload the pic to CMON and see how it fares, out of curiosity <_<

Archived