Renewal Draws Nigh ?

bareserker

No ! No ! No ! You are not pondering properly. Try harder !..............Surely it means a Dex ASAP ! (Poxy chaos might be first but D.A,s next !).............I am really dissapointed with some of you negative ponderers.

Probably means we're losing our dex and being merged into the SW.

Or maybe there'll be a new Dark Tau Codex in which it is revealed that the Tau are really controlled by the Fallen!

No ! No ! No ! You are not pondering properly. Try harder !..............Surely it means a Dex ASAP ! (Poxy chaos might be first but D.A,s next !).............I am really dissapointed with some of you negative ponderers.

I know guys, think possitivly! (reforge the sword, repent all the fallen, beat the spacewolves, the Lion returns XD )

Probably means we're losing our dex and being merged into the SW.

Or maybe there'll be a new Dark Tau Codex in which it is revealed that the Tau are really controlled by the Fallen!

If I'm honest, the way things are going that wouldn't surpise me in the least.

Evening brothers,

I havent looked at my issue of WD in regards to this however, just looked at GW website and the DA codex is still availiable to purchase. :pinch:

HOWEVER, it is marked up as £20. i thought the codexes were more expensive then this? If so, could they be attempting to get rid of old stock before the new codex comes along?

What I noticed most about the new WD was the amount of DA pics and mentions of them they had. So I think with that and the pic on the cover of new 6th ed book, spines of the WD that our dex maybe on the near horizon. *fingers crossed*

Archived