Warlord Traits?

Unforgiven2544

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/wnt/blog.jsp?pid=2800010

"Warlord Traits are a new ability that you can attribute to your army commander before a battle. There are three Warlord Traits to choose from - Command Traits, which give benefits to nearby units; Personal Traits, which enhance your commander's abilities; and Strategic Traits, which give your army deployment and manoeuvrability bonuses. Picking a Strategic Trait could, for example, reward you with the Divide to Conquer ability, which makes it harder for your opponent to bring on reserves. Alternatively you could choose a Personal Trait and make your Warlord even more powerful. The Legendary Fighter ability will certainly make your opponents less willing to fight him in combat, that's for sure."

There are still surprises.

What sort of ideas are there? Has anyone heard anything about these?

Very Respectfully,

--Unforgiven

As I understand it, you will get to choose which table to roll on and your resulting benefit is random.

I've read examples are units within 12" can use his LD, the Character counts as Scoring, and Warlord has FNP if within 3" of Objective.

A list of all the traits has been posted in the News-Rumors-Announcements thread about 6th Edition. Take a look in that thread.

At this point I'm hoping that we might get to see a Unforgiven-only Trait for a Warlord in our next Dex.

Archived