alternative deployment forBA assault terminators

Hi guys

have anyone ever tried this?in a 2000+ army?

include in your typical mech/ hybrid list a razorback with a tactical squad with a locator beacon

deep strike the assault termis, as you are spamming several vehicles the survivability of your tacticals till deep strike comes should be guaranteed,

i am looking a deploy method other than buying a LR for termis or drop pods with locator beacons / scouts as i have to build the army around them, this way i think it might be a practical way of keep the core of your army and add the assault termis deepstrike( a full squad of ten)

other option i was thinking is a full tactical with a melta cannon on a rhino

you can use the locator beacon even if you are inside the vehicle so, the enemy has to take down the vehicle and your squad before the deep strike comes,having other targets more threatening i feel this might be a solution, for extra survivability and guarantee deep strike accurately.

the vehicles should offer cover for the termis when deep striking so they can assault safely next turn, ( anyway they come whih ss and th )and they come buffed with a reclusiarch on term armor and maybe sang priest on t armor too,

what you think?

Archived