Allies in 6th

Does what it says on the tin. What allies will you take in 6th? I know that there's another thread on taking Thralls, but I was thinking about it on a broader scale. Personally, a platoon of Guardsmen to represent Spireguard Battle of the Fang style, and my pre-Hersey Sons might finally get some attention. So, what is it for you-Daemons or what?

I don't own a demon codex, but i'd guess demons since the lesser demons I own are completely useless with our current codex.

I do have some pass me down imperial guard all ready from when my father played.

But, what I really look forward too is the 2000+ points of Orks I had from 20 years ago. They might not look completely orky by today's standards but that isn't going to stop me.

I'm either going to take Orks (Mine aren't very orky either, they're all from the days of Gorkamorka!) or, if I can get the models, Daemons.

Amon'chakai the Condemned will see the field, one day...

I'm either going to take Orks (Mine aren't very orky either, they're all from the days of Gorkamorka!) or, if I can get the models, Daemons.

That makes them the orkiest orks. With their Teef and Green Blood.

Blue Scribes or a Lord of Change, 2 squads of 9 horrors each (no bolts), a few screamers and a few flamers - standard Tzeentchian daemon contingent I imagine, if the rumoured Force Organisation Chart is true (1 HQ + 1 troop mandatory and 1 troop, fast attack, elite and heavy support optionals).

Then there's also the option of getting a dark eldar haemonculus along with a bunch of grotesques as a wave of huge chaos spawns, along with a beastmaster and a pack of beasts. Fodder for change! :D

Ooh, ooh, I know what we need!

Tau!

Ethereal + 1 Firewarrior squad (markerlight) + Pathfinders (markerlights) + Sky Ray!

Mwahahaha cover, what cover? AP3 dakkadakkadakka!

Why the look of shock? Surely you should know by now... everything is run by Tzeentch!

That explains the current UK government, then :).

Suddenly the world around me makes so much more sense.

I... don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Truly, only the mad and the divine can face the truth with open eyes.

Also, that greater daemon looks pretty nifty.

Archived