6th edition DA questions

Tanhausen

Grettins battle brothers,

Exist a lot of questions, but as one asked jet, why ezekiel is level mastery 1?

PS: Disfruta del games day, y a ver si consigues enterarte de algo y nos cuentas.

all pyschers that can only cast 1 spell per turn are level one. he knows 3 spells though.

our normal pyschers know 2 and can still only cast one. I know its kinda lame because we can't

even cast 1 and still use the force weapon in the same turn but, if you look you get war charges

in EACH turn, so you can cast a spell in your own turn, then get a warp charge back and use the force

weapon in the other persons combat phase.

Ok, so just back from GD...

Talked to quite a few guys (if you see Mark Bedford or Graham McNeil and ask for the insistent spaniard...that'll be me :down: ): great people who love their company and their products.

The event was very cool and quite packed, even people from abroad...surprised, guess its the 6th effect.

So, for the meat...

1. Forge has 2 new models: a fighter (which Ive seen somewhere on the boards) and some wraiths for the necrons.

2. The apothecaries and taurus stuff was gone in no time... Ended with a nice chappy dread!

Dark Angels...

I actually got to talk/abuse on Mr. Merryn (sp?), chief of the IP of GW.

Now this guy was VERY easy to talk to and had time to talk (which I really appreciate).

When asked whether we will get some love in 2012, "Im not allowed to comment on future events".

Ok...have you approved a new DA codex inthe last 12 months?

He gave me the look..."cant talk about that". However, my feeling was that it wont be too long (GW time sense) before we get stuff...whatever it might be.

They (IP chief and some nice Design Studio guy) kept saying this year will be very exciting, interesting, bla bla bla.

I was surprised by their "we DO listen to customers (shops and accounts) but we dont give a damn about forum".

Their reason being they dont know who's at the keyboard and usually only nerdrage in some form (which I agree).

I did invite them guys to B&C, talked them about our ETL and said that a HUGE part of the comunnity is not about getting bent rules...we just want balanced stuff, proof read and tested, so we dont get soooo many contractions.

Answer? "this is a game for fun: if you dont agree with a rule, just role a dice". That really was a downer, and again I think they were being defensive because of all the flak these guys get...but still, what and answer!

Anyhow, 2 guys from our club got 3 silver demons and the day was a blast!

If you guys see pics of the GD with dark angels, chances are they're the 4k I have painted...which was a last minute throw in for my club. If you happen to find them, please put a linky...always nice to see your stuff.

Hope everything is understandable and all...I soooo tired right now!

@ lemariont Nada chico, habra que esperar. En enero quiero mi premio a mejor oscuro...

Oh, about ezekiel...they shrugged their shoulders...

I think that is and indicator of some kind of renewal...

Thanks for feeding back. I guess they were never really going to give much away.... but always worth the try. Great stuff Tanhausen. I hope your DA make the GW website.

Cheers

I

Today I'm in conditions of writting a bit better...

- The model is the 2nd edition starter box Blood Angel. Since we went as a club, our president is getting all the stuff mailed (we were a TON of people), but I'd say its finecast.

- 0 offers on the shop. That was dissapointing (specially taking into account nowadays, even mom & pop stores give you at least a 10%).

- HUGE cues to pay, but quite easy to just wander around. I had a 20 Euro voucher from a tournament and since I don't go to any GW store, I tried to sneak it in for a FW model...

"You got elysians?" No

"Tartarus terminators?" No

"Apothecaries" No

" The comand squad?" No

Er...

So I got the chappy dread B)

I obviously didn't expect a handout of their future releases...but still, if a guy says "I got 8k of DA, one of the boards I usually hit has now a 100k vow sheningan going on, are we getting SOME love on the next SIX months?"... it could've been easy to say "can't say anything, but a new codex is coming out within 2012".

Anyhow, really really polite people, easy going and with a ton of patience.

As usual, there was som controversy about the Demons...for example, the best vehicle is an ork warlord in bike from FW...since when are bikes vehicles?

Thanks for reading :)

Typical manual and how to be polite pamphlet job then :)

Reminds the scene (from those that played it) from fallout 2 in vault city when you speak to the customs office and ask something that isnt in the pamphlet and the civil servant looses it.

Thanks for the representation Tanhausen and for asking as much as you could!

Archived