And they shall know no fear, fearless and feel no pain.

Sixestohit

I don't know if all of these points have been hit on, I've not noticed it anywhere else, but I thought I'd post about these three rules that are important to all of us.

ATSKNF: You no longer suffer from the no retreat rule or anything when losing a combat and failing to run from it, you just remain locked in combat. So no armour saves or anything to take as a result of combat. You are also immune to "Fear" which is a rule again, similar to the WFB fear.

Fearless: As it was, but with no armour saves as a result of combat. You cannot choose to retreat with the new "our weapons are useless" rule.

Feel no pain: We've all heard about the 5+ nerf, but I've not seen it widely mentioned that you get the save against anything, unless it cause instant death. So vs power weps, plasma etc. you still get the save.

James.

Thanks matey.

Most of the BA forum have been excited with the new FNP (even though its a bummer about the move from 4 to 5+), but I dont think many knew about the ATSKNF.

Hope it doesnt stop us leaving combat vs. AV13 things - since thats the only time we would considering we can use krak grenades in combat vs. MCs now.

ATSKNF remains identical to the old rule, with the addition of immunity to Fear, and that if one model has ATSKNF, he passes it onto his squad (if they don't have it). That means a Space Marine character joined to an allied Imperial Guard blob squad would give them ATSKNF.

Fearless models also cannot voluntarily Go To Ground.

And all combat (even against vehicles now) is based off WS. Immobile vehicles are WS0 and are auto-hit, any vehicle that's moved (assuming it's not a Zooming Flyer) is WS1, and Grenades against Walkers (still against front armor until they're immobilized) now strike at WS, and not 6's to hit. HUGE! Means Meltabombs are almost an auto-include so you can take down Dreadnoughts and other vehicles.

DV8

Archived