FAQ is out

Jorre

The FAQ is up on the gw website!

No mention as to Dante or astoraths axes.... In fact it hasn't. Hanged very much at all.

Mephiston is still mastery level 3 but only gets 2 powers if he rols randomly..

Another note is it says generate your psychic powers from the decks with any combo you desire.. Leads me to believe you can use 2 different decks

Au contraire. All independents can join the death company, but if a character rolls red thirst he can Only join the death company, or other units who are affected by the red thirst.

Also, all references to power swords should be replaced with power weapon...

All chaplain weapons are power mauls, Lemartes' mastercrafted still.

Gets hot affects vehicles. on a to hit of 1 you roll another dice, on a 1-3 the vehicle suffers a glancing hit.

Also, psykers generate Warp charges: one per mastery level, these are in turn spent to power their powers. Some powers require more than one point.

Combat Squads can embark the same dedicated transport. It's a game changer.

That is quite a biggie.

Its even bigger if two 5man tacticals with flamers can rhino/pod and the 2x5man missiles can sit at the back

That won't work. It specifically says two combat squads from the same unit can ride together in a transport vehicle, nor any two combat squads.

EDIT: Fixed my error, it doesn't need to be a dedicated transport.

The ICs fall to the red thirst question is odd, unless an upcoming FAQ adds Red Thirst rule to ICs.

That one is indeed strange, I was wondering if the rulebook somehow added something to the codex I'm not aware of?

That is quite a biggie.

Its even bigger if two 5man tacticals with flamers can rhino/pod and the 2x5man missiles can sit at the back

That won't work. It specifically says two combat squads from the same unit can ride in the unit's dedicated transport, not any transport, nor any two combat squads.

Sweet. My tacs can combat squad from the 'raven.

That is quite a biggie.

That won't work. It specifically says two combat squads from the same unit can ride in the unit's dedicated transport, not any transport, nor any two combat squads.

Sweet. My tacs can combat squad from the 'raven.

They can NOT. The Storm Raven is NOT a Dedicated Transport.

EDIT: Scratch that. THEY CAN. It only says transport. I don't know where I got the idea that they can only share their dedicated transport from.

The ICs fall to the red thirst question is odd, unless an upcoming FAQ adds Red Thirst rule to ICs.

Yeah, I don't get it either. There is no IC in the entire book that has the Red Thirst rule, so why is this even in the FAQ.

The Combat Squading rule looks better, less confusion as to when they get squaded. And both squads in one transport, I like that.

Blood Rodeo Revival!!

With the change to T5 instead of T4(5), characters on a Bike won't face Instant Death from Marines with Powerfists. Additionally, any biker is going to be able to take a FNP roll against Powerfists.

If we can take armor saves on dangerous terrain tests, that is another buff (no BRB yet, so I'm not 100% sure of this).

Their effective assault threat range didn't really drop, and they are gaining Hammer of Wrath attacks. Plus, we should be able to get even more bikers with allies, and get them into our SP bubbles.

I'm going to be giving Bikers serious consideration in my initial 6th edition list building efforts.

Anyone else bummed extra armour didnt get reworded :unsure: ?

Fists are AP 2. So are hammers. FNP is still the same as it was before, other than being 5+. The only thing that changed was power weapons in general (AP 3).

FNP can always be taken other than against instant death.

Bikers are nuts now.

Blood Rodeo Revival!!........

.......Plus, we should be able to get even more bikers with allies, and get them into our SP bubbles.

And you could make the allies bikes scoring :lol:

Feel no pain not granted to allies......!!! If you want the benefits of Sanguinius' blood - GO GET HIS GENESEED IMPLANTED, YO!!!!

Archived