FAQ is out

Jorre

YAAAY !!! No FNP to other allies YAAAY :lol: <_<

I think that red thirst rule was for Tychos benefit - but they duffed it :sweat:

Tycho has no IC special rule though..

Hence why Mort said they duffed it. :P

But Tycho doesn't have the "Red Thirst" rule either, so how does this help. DC Tycho has Black Rage, still no Red Thirst ...

Blood Rodeo Revival!!........

.......Plus, we should be able to get even more bikers with allies, and get them into our SP bubbles.

And you could make the allies bikes scoring ;)

Feel no pain not granted to allies......!!! If you want the benefits of Sanguinius' blood - GO GET HIS GENESEED IMPLANTED, YO!!!!

Yea, I realized I made that mistake almost immediately. :( But we wouldn't need the FNP bubble if we ally with Sammael and his Ravenwing as he can upgrade one DA biker to be an apothecary.

Oh by the way, we could teleport in BA Terminators to the (potentially scouting) DA Biker teleport beacons.

P.S. Did I mention that Bikers get FNP against Lascannons, Melta, Krakk missiles, and Autocannons with psybolt ammo!

Edit: "Hell's Angels" anyone? (Dark Angels + Blood Angels + Biker Gang)

To be fair could still be a solid build, if you use Ravenwing they would get a better cover save (being skilled riders). How about a libby leading a couple of jump RAS, fast slots filled with attack bikes and normal bike, a priest or two (probably on bikes or the +1T) and a squad of Ravenwing bikes with Sammael with his own fnp. No idea on points though :(

P.S. Did I mention that Bikers get FNP against Lascannons, Melta, Krakk missiles, and Autocannons with psybolt ammo!

Mmmmm.....tasty!!

Blood Rodeo Revival!!........

.......Plus, we should be able to get even more bikers with allies, and get them into our SP bubbles.

And you could make the allies bikes scoring :)

Feel no pain not granted to allies......!!! If you want the benefits of Sanguinius' blood - GO GET HIS GENESEED IMPLANTED, YO!!!!

Lovely, just lovely. ;)

About once in the history of GW, the rules support the fluff truly in this edition. I'm quite excited actually. That our allies can't use the Priest's boni was just a logical step to stop the in-game balance from turning over and to keep the power-fluff-rapers at bay.

What's really odd though is the fact that there in NO character in the army list that has the Red Thirst special rule.

This can mean two things, in my opinion.

1), GW's editors were either tired or drunk when they wrote the FAQ(or under the influence of certain herbs and women of ill repute) or

2), we get a codex in which our characters have Red Thirst. Which would make no sense at all. So it's number one. :(

Edit:

To be fair could still be a solid build, if you use Ravenwing they would get a better cover save (being skilled riders).

According to the lamentations over at the DA forum, Ravenwing are not skilled riders, unfortunately.

Snorri

Lovely, just lovely. :(

About once in the history of GW, the rules support the fluff truly in this edition. I'm quite excited actually. That our allies can't use the Priest's boni was just a logical step to stop the in-game balance from turning over and to keep the power-fluff-rapers at bay.

They did a pretty good job at squashing most of the cross faction buffs and made them effect in codex only.

I think IG were the biggest winners when it came to cross faction buffs. SoB IC acts of faith affect squads they join.

With regards to the re-introduction of the varieties of Power Weapons, what are their costs? Are they all the same or is this covered in the BRB?

I understand that Force Weapons have also had variety introduced, so what does the Furioso Librarian have? Force Staff/Glaive?

With regards to the re-introduction of the varieties of Power Weapons, what are their costs? Are they all the same or is this covered in the BRB?

I understand that Force Weapons have also had variety introduced, so what does the Furioso Librarian have? Force Staff/Glaive?

When you buy a Power Weapon or a Force Weapon you get to choose which one you want, they all cost the same :lol:

A force weapon on a furioso librarian is based on how it is modeled. Mine has a huge sword, so its a force sword.

I believe it's technically a Force Axe on the Furioso Libby kit, but an argument could probably be made for Force Staff.

Oh .... :) ;) :angry:

Are you seriously telling me that my Libby dread now hits at I1?

Just swing with the Dreadnought CCW at Initiative.

I'd work out something with my group to count it as a sword.

I'm more worried about my DC dread. AP3 blood talons, no more killing terminators :|

James.

Yeah, Blood Fists now have a purpose over Talons.

I believe it's technically a Force Axe on the Furioso Libby kit, but an argument could probably be made for Force Staff.

Oh .... :tu: :angry: :angry:

Are you seriously telling me that my Libby dread now hits at I1?

As far as I can tell the force axe is far better on a dread, since unwieldy doesn't apply to monstrous creatures and walkers.

+1S and AP2 with no drawbacks?

Archived