Is Corbulo the new Mephiston?

Morticon

Hi all,

I'm a new BA player and in gearing up for my first game (in two weeks vs. Ultramarines), I've had the timeless dilemma of trying to figure out what to bring.

This thread has me sold on toting along a Corbulo, but I'm not sure how to build him into my list which is, at this point, still in my head and highly flexible.

I'm thinking two Vindies as the heavy support, Corbulo somewhere on the frontlines with Rhino taxi and some form of footslogging ASM or tac.

Or buy some termies (assault or guns?) and scoot them in a Land Raider. Thoughts?

Lorenzo, the list section will be blazingly busy, but its usually filled with helpful people. Try get a list up there, with your points limit and see where peeps can steer you towards!

I'm gonna take Corublo / Tycho in a squad of 8 Stern Gurad and drop pod em in. Lots of variety. Btw... Str 6 on the charge with rending is nice ^_^ also with the new wound allocation it will be opz

Corbulo does not have strength 6 on the charge. His chainsword always is strength 5 no matter what.

Archived