Drop pod armies and new rules

jimbo1701

Well in that respect, the BGB still fails. No mention about the fins on the side or doors, the doors being the more pressing concern. Consider being able to disembark 6" from the tip of the door *shudders*.

If it counts for anything though the pictures for disembarking from Rhinos and Chimeras does indicate you measure from the door being raised up, as in not on the floor, so it seems intended that the door doesn't count as the hull.

with the increase from 2" to 6" i knew wed see this here at some point again.

its even more a rediculous argument to claim lowered ramps as part of the hull now as youd essentially be able to disembark about a foot away from the main stem of the pod.

I think the reason it isnt mentioned is because GW follow the common sense rule, i believe personally anyone who still claims to be able to deploy from the lowered ramps should be faceplanted with the BGB

Its not when your turn starts, its when the game turn -ie both players turns- ends that you check for this. By the end of your first turn youd have alteast some units come in from reserves.

So you could run an all flyer list, and auto lost at the end of turn 1.

Brilliant. :wacko:

I think that now beats the old Chaos Marine with Summoned Daemons with no Icons for the worst possible list ever.

Well in that respect, the BGB still fails. No mention about the fins on the side or doors, the doors being the more pressing concern. Consider being able to disembark 6" from the tip of the door *shudders*.

If it counts for anything though the pictures for disembarking from Rhinos and Chimeras does indicate you measure from the door being raised up, as in not on the floor, so it seems intended that the door doesn't count as the hull.

with the increase from 2" to 6" i knew wed see this here at some point again.

its even more a rediculous argument to claim lowered ramps as part of the hull now as youd essentially be able to disembark about a foot away from the main stem of the pod.

I think the reason it isnt mentioned is because GW follow the common sense rule, i believe personally anyone who still claims to be able to deploy from the lowered ramps should be faceplanted with the BGB

I completely agree :wacko: Sometimes it would just be nice to have it written out clearly but I will of course not use the doors for deployment but the hull!

Archived