Blood Angel ally planning

Venemox

Can allied Troops (assuming Battle Brothers) count for capturing objectives, etc.?

Yup.

For me, no dirty xenos allowed B)

Fluffily, I would consider guard and marines, specifically Dark Angels as I am a child of the Angels of Death era so I have a soft spot for them.

Can allied Troops (assuming Battle Brothers) count for capturing objectives, etc.?

Yup.

For me, no dirty xenos allowed ;)

Fluffily, I would consider guard and marines, specifically Dark Angels as I am a child of the Angels of Death era so I have a soft spot for them.

Hoooooooooo

I'm so taking Grey Hunters to hold objectives!

Teleport Homers only work for teleporting units i.e Terminators. They cannot be used for units entering play by any other means. So unless the new rulebook changes this ruling, you can't use Ravenwing Bikes to bring in your Land Raiders.

Codex: Space Marines page 101.

Boo-urns :D

Looks like it's vanilla SM bikers for me

• 2 months later...

Marines and Guard seem like options to me. However, since I'm just starting I think I'd rather go full BA or just a completely other army.

Have to say that DA, SW, BT are the go-to armies. IG are the 2nd, but this is also fluffwise true.

I'm going to add some scout snipers with missile launcher and Tellion, along with a librarian and Storm Talon. All painted up as Raptors as the green colour scheme will contrast nicely with BA red and I love the fluff for the Raptors chapter.

I'm also thinking of adding a second squad of shotgun scouts in a Landspeeder Storm for objective grabbing.

G

Archived