Mephiston has become a war gawd!

Steel Angel

I'm not so sure about mephy anymore since every space marine army is probably going to be running terminators of some kind. I will probably trying running a basic Libby in terminator armour with force axe and storm shield! I think he will probably be one of the best hqs in the game now.

If you can afford it upgrading to mastery level 2 would probably be a good idea to and still much cheaper than poor old Mephy!

Force Weapons just like Power Weapons are carefully defined in "our game". Force Weapons come in "3 simple catagories" as Power Weapons come in "four simple catagories". The rule on page 60/61 then tells us to "look at the model" and essentually fit it in to one of the catagories. I paraphrase to keep from any copy right infringement.

Whatever Chaos is saying must stay there I think. Chaos has ever had different rules for what is a legal model and what is resonable for them to have on the table and what it may or may not represent.

Clearly Mephy has a Force sword just as clearly some other models do not.

Force Weapons just like Power Weapons are carefully defined in "our game". Force Weapons come in "3 simple catagories" as Power Weapons come in "four simple catagories". The rule on page 60/61 then tells us to "look at the model" and essentually fit it in to one of the catagories. I paraphrase to keep from any copy right infringement.

Whatever Chaos is saying must stay there I think. Chaos has ever had different rules for what is a legal model and what is resonable for them to have on the table and what it may or may not represent.

Clearly Mephy has a Force sword just as clearly some other models do not.

The rules are a little more specific that what you state. You only look to see if the weapon as no special rules. Which of course would apply to Mephiston, as his force weapon is not special.

I brought up the chaos thread to keep this one from turning into another Dante/Axe debate.

Archived