Chaos blood angels?

Tj9614

Hey guys

What do you think of a BA successor chapter that turned chaos??

Maybe like the lamenters they were looking for a cure (maybe a way to have more battle brothers succumb or be able to control) the black rage and in their desperate attempts turned to the forces of chaos.

I don't really like chaos space marines but their models are awesome from the modeling aspect of it And I think it might work well.

You could check out the Dornian heresy stuff where the blood angels turned to Nurgle.

Or, alternatively, you could take a crack at the Guilliman Heresy Khornate Blood Angels. You'd be the first one to do it... :D

Why alternate history stuff? We probably have lots of black sheep in this family we don't talk about!!

Remember, the Grey Knights are the only Imperial faction to never have members fall to Chaos. Everyone else has fallen victim, and that not only (necessarily) includes the Blood Angels, it definitely applies to some successors.

There are compelling reasons why a Son of Sanguinius could fall to any of the Four, and Chaos Undivided is always a possibility too. I will elaborate some other time when I'm not so sleepy.

Why alternate history stuff? We probably have lots of black sheep in this family we don't talk about!!

Remember, the Grey Knights are the only Imperial faction to never have members fall to Chaos. Everyone else has fallen victim, and that not only (necessarily) includes the Blood Angels, it definitely applies to some successors.

There are compelling reasons why a Son of Sanguinius could fall to any of the Four, and Chaos Undivided is always a possibility too. I will elaborate some other time when I'm not so sleepy.

I agree with the above post.

In Flesh Eaters history, the entire 5th company fell to the allure of Khorne causing a catastrophic war of brothers known as the red strife. This isn't gw fluff but was written by Chaplain Desmodus. I would post you a link to his site but it is sadly no more.... :wacko:

You could easily create your own fluff for a successor chapter...and the Flesh Eaters would gladly hunt you down and tear you limb from limb. ;)

Chaplain Hiltraud

Archived