New 40k rules out and CSM Codex approaching...new plastics?

Salutations Brothers. I've heard that with release of the new 40k rule book that a new CSM codex is in the works? If so I wonder about new plastic Choas Space Marines are being considered. Anyone have any intel? The last Imperial Marine plastics I picked up were the scouts which with the usual scale creep look bigger that the standard and chaos marines. I have not seen in person the new blood angel models but I assume they are the biggest yet. Anyhow I'd love to add more renegade marines to my night lords chapter but wonder if they will have new bigger plastics to wait for.

there have been talk for the last few months of a plastic dreadnought, finecast/plastic raptors, and maybe new havocs, but that last bit i haven't heard anything solid about.

current rumours say our new codex might be appearing by autumn, september/october hopefully.

personally i'm hoping for legion specific upgrade sprues, but i haven't eard anything solid about those either.

there have been talk for the last few months of a plastic dreadnought, finecast/plastic raptors, and maybe new havocs, but that last bit i haven't heard anything solid about.

current rumours say our new codex might be appearing by autumn, september/october hopefully.

personally i'm hoping for legion specific upgrade sprues, but i haven't eard anything solid about those either.

There are some scans of pages from the new boxed set, and it contains 20 chaos cultists with autoguns and grenade launchers, along with a plastic chaos dreadnought (called a Hellbeast).

Decide for yourself how serious it sounds:

http://www.natfka.blogspot.com/2012/07/lea...tents.html#more

Other than that, I don't know of anything remotely confirmed. The rumors around new CSM Codexes have been fairly contradictory, with talk about new special characters, flyers, and the like. I am not treating any of it with certainty, but have stopped buying anything until I see the new line.

There are some scans of pages from the new boxed set, and it contains 20 chaos cultists with autoguns and grenade launchers, along with a plastic chaos dreadnought (called a Hellbeast).

Decide for yourself how serious it sounds:

http://www.natfka.blogspot.com/2012/07/lea...tents.html#more

Other than that, I don't know of anything remotely confirmed. The rumors around new CSM Codexes have been fairly contradictory, with talk about new special characters, flyers, and the like. I am not treating any of it with certainty, but have stopped buying anything until I see the new line.

I checked that blog and to me it looks like the cultist picture is taken from Dawn of war or something similar, but I can't say for sure. But it looks very much like some videogame character. But it would be very awesome if GW made cultist dudes that look like that.

Well, that is nothing more than a picture to illustrate the post (DoW 2 cultists, yeah). In fact, we have no visual of the cultists ATM.

That and the fact that the "leaked pages" are in chinese seems highly suspicious to me. Does GW even pring stuff in chinese?

Well, that is nothing more than a picture to illustrate the post (DoW 2 cultists, yeah). In fact, we have no visual of the cultists ATM.

That and the fact that the "leaked pages" are in chinese seems highly suspicious to me. Does GW even pring stuff in chinese?

Their printers are in China. Like most of their production.

Their printers are in China. Like most of their production.

Still no reason to publish anything in any Chinese language or dialect, unless you actually intend on publishing stuff in China for chinese players. I don't buy this.

I checked that blog and to me it looks like the cultist picture is taken from Dawn of war or something similar, but I can't say for sure. But it looks very much like some videogame character. But it would be very awesome if GW made cultist dudes that look like that.

That picture is a screenshot from Dawn of War, it's meant to illustrate the article. The scans of pages below are what's important.

Archived