"My Captain will now smite you, with thunder & lightning!

Chairman_woo

So I have been crusing the Codex: Space Marine looking for likely allies. The only thing that looks good to me is bikes as troops. That means I need to take a vanilla Captain on a bike and they get artificer armor for buttons. What do you think? Should I take two troop squads of 5 (I only have so many bikes) or take one troop and a Command squad that's tooled up and has an apothecary?

So I have been crusing the Codex: Space Marine looking for likely allies. The only thing that looks good to me is bikes as troops. That means I need to take a vanilla Captain on a bike and they get artificer armor for buttons. What do you think? Should I take two troop squads of 5 (I only have so many bikes) or take one troop and a Command squad that's tooled up and has an apothecary?

Vannila Captain with Artificier armour, Bike, hammer (& optional shield) = Ultimate dueling badass! Ignores ap3, only ID'd by S10 & mobile enough to go "hunting". combined with a tooled bike command squad theres alot alot of enemies you can't comfortably go against but for the pts your heamoraging into them I should bloody hope so!

If your taking vannila marine allies then he's a pretty decent bet, but naturally thats not always going to be an option to some...

Archived