Hit & Run

vahouth

As the title says, I've been wondering how Hit & Run works in the 6th (mind you I don't have the book yet).

Let's just say that Dante want to use H&R to leave Combat with his unit. How can he accomplish that really?

Will he be using his own Initiative or the Squad's?

Stop asking for rules and be patient.

It's an I check, and characteristic tests are based on the highest in the unit.

Why should I not ask for rules in OFFICIAL RULES section exactly?

Also, since when characteristic tests are based on the highest in the unit and not the majority for example?

Can you tell which rule says that?

Eh, apologies, I thought it was part of the forum rules :).

Since when? Since now! Forget everything you knew about the old edition; rules hangovers will only serve to trip you up.

Page 7: "When a single test is required for the whole unit, use the highest relevant characteristic in the unit."

Eh, apologies, I thought it was part of the forum rules :huh: .

Since when? Since now! Forget everything you knew about the old edition; rules hangovers will only serve to trip you up.

Page 7: "When a single test is required for the whole unit, use the highest relevant characteristic in the unit."

Excellent!

Thanks mate!

It is in fact part of the forum rule- dont ask for rules here. Ask questions about the rules.

If you have a question about how Hit and Run works- for example what I to use- thats fine. If you want the block text of it then thats not.

It is in fact part of the forum rule- dont ask for rules here. Ask questions about the rules.

If you have a question about how Hit and Run works- for example what I to use- thats fine. If you want the block text of it then thats not.

I know, I wanted the first, what I to use, because I remember that in the previous edition I couldn't find anyone to give me a straight answer in this particular question.

I know, I wanted the first, what I to use, because I remember that in the previous edition I couldn't find anyone to give me a straight answer in this particular question.

In 5th it was not 100% clear what initiative to use with Dante and a squad. Thankfully in 6th that issue is solved.

Archived