Sgt. Telion + Camo Cloaks = 3+ Save?

Splitwrist

Yep! Telion has +2 to hos cover save, and if you give his unit camo cloaks, they get the benefit too.

;) Two words: AWESOME! ... the second word is also AWESOME!

Third word is :AWESOME. I think I'll buy a Telion model asap ;)

Does it work like that though? The BGB says Stealth stacked with Shrouded, not necessarily with another Stealth rule. Surely you can only get the bonus to Stealth once, unless I missed something else in the FAQ.

Camo cloaks no longer give Stealth (in the SM FAQ, p.2, left middle), they simply give a +1 to cover save like Eldar Rangers. That way it's not Stealth + Stealth anymore, but Stealth +1.

This will give the same save as before while in a forest (3+ cover) but will produce a mighty 2+ cover while in ruins or any other 4+ terrain. Naturally, the cost of the unit goes up 12-27 points, unfortunately, but it's still cheaper than a full squad of pathfinders!

Camo cloaks no longer give Stealth (in the SM FAQ, p.2, left middle), they simply give a +1 to cover save like Eldar Rangers. That way it's not Stealth + Stealth anymore, but Stealth +1.

This will give the same save as before while in a forest (3+ cover) but will produce a mighty 2+ cover while in ruins or any other 4+ terrain. Naturally, the cost of the unit goes up 12-27 points, unfortunately, but it's still cheaper than a full squad of pathfinders!

This is still nice. 2+ cover is ruins is simply amazing.

Ah, so there was something I missed, thanks for pointing that out Seahawk.

... I may have to put my Scouts back into my list now...

yeppers. You'll need to dig them out with assault and flamers.

Tellion doesn't have the stealth special rule anymore. They changed the FAQ. He has a camo cloak in his wargear now.

im looking at the FAQ in a second window.. the second part is correct in that he gained a camo cloak, but they didnt remove his stelath USR.

ergo he still has it

Tellion doesn't have the stealth special rule anymore. They changed the FAQ. He has a camo cloak in his wargear now.

im looking at the FAQ in a second window.. the second part is correct in that he gained a camo cloak, but they didnt remove his stelath USR.

ergo he still has it

derp, I'm an idiot

yeppers. You'll need to dig them out with assault and flamers.

Hmmmm, Some Space Marine allies for my Imperial Guard you say?........

Archived