news?

aledonati

Elite Ravenwing Scouts on foot

This is a terrible idea, not least because its completely at odds with how the Ravenwing has always been potrayed. i.e. exclusively mounted, never deployed on foot.

D'oh, I seem to have left out the "with Land Speeder Storms" bit. It seems like the sort of badass thing the Ravenwing would be into... Spec Ops insertion missions behind enemy lines, to capture or assassinate a Fallen or sabotage key enemy assets.

Elite Ravenwing Scouts on foot

This is a terrible idea, not least because its completely at odds with how the Ravenwing has always been potrayed. i.e. exclusively mounted, never deployed on foot.

+1 No fluff as of yet to support this.

D'oh, I seem to have left out the "with Land Speeder Storms" bit.

That doesn't really improve the idea though, as it still means unmounted Ravenwing.

Well an operation of LR strom with a RW pilot to send tenth company scouts would be something viable. But as i remember (not so) fondly that discussion didnt end well so lets not repeat it plz.

Okay, fine. Drop the Scouts... I still want my flakk-equipped doubel missile launcher Mk IV Mortis Dreads.

Make them Ironclad for AV13 and i'll be a very happy chappy. Not least as i'm currently building one i got for my birthday and can't decide what to do with it.

Al

Okay, fine. Drop the Scouts... I still want my flakk-equipped doubel missile launcher Mk IV Mortis Dreads.

Make them Ironclad for AV13 and i'll be a very happy chappy. Not least as i'm currently building one i got for my birthday and can't decide what to do with it.

Al

Nah,

Venerable Contemptors with Dual Kheres Assault Cannons and A Cyclone Missile Launcher...

Archived