Psychic Powers in 6th

I think codex marines are going to be livid when they realise how good it is compared to pyromancy (which they get instead). Spending both your warp charge points on...a meltagun? Seriously? Besides, we're far from the only army to get access to Divination...if people are after that, I think they'd take Grey Knights or Eldar over BA.

On a different topic, has anyone else noticed that almost all of our powers are near identical to ones in the 5 rulebook lores? Blood Boil is close to crush and haemorrhage, Smite is still Smite, Shackle Soul is Dominate, Shield is close to Telekine Dome (cover instead of inv), Unleash Rage and Prescience are similar, Warp Speed is a better Might of Heroes, Fear of the Darkness is a poor man's Terrify, and Molten Beam is a weaker Blood Lance.

I beg to dissagre, fear of darkness ad the -2 Ld on the morale check, wich is ALOT.

IG ld -2: 5 avarage, on Marines its a 6.

Thats huge!

in the sixth edition rules can shield of sanguinius be 'cast' while embarked in a transport (Ie things 6" from the hull get the cover save)?

I had read that it only effects the vehicle. May have to wait for confirmation from someone with the rules on hand though!

As far as i could look for, the shield of sanguinus is as on 5th ed, but the new telekinetik shield only protects the transport.

Couldn't find anything about measuring from the hull of the transport for bubbles on models.

in the sixth edition rules can shield of sanguinius be 'cast' while embarked in a transport (Ie things 6" from the hull get the cover save)?

I had read that it only effects the vehicle. May have to wait for confirmation from someone with the rules on hand though!

As far as i could look for, the shield of sanguinus is as on 5th ed, but the new telekinetik shield only protects the transport.

Couldn't find anything about measuring from the hull of the transport for bubbles on models.

Just looked now too. Found nothing.

A bit concerned :S

So far I have no one that can argue whether or not Shield has changed. I have been playing it the same way. I play Libby/Raz spam all of 5th ED with the new Codex and I have loved it every second. So when you get one warp charge per mastery level per player turn. I believe that there is nothing preventing you from shooting Blood Lance one turn at pesky flyers and getting shield on your opponents next turn.

Archived