Need some ideas/feedback!

ale0x

Hey guys, after being out of the game for a long time I've been intrigued by 6th edition...from what I can tell, footsloggy infantry may actually be getting popular now which is good news for me since my army hasn't been competetive since before 5th edition :)

I'm making an attempt to utilize models I already have assembled and lying around, repurposing things here and there.

Since my DIY chapter is a Fists successor heavily influenced by the BT and making great use of Chaplains (see my IA article HERE) I figured I'd try to make use of 6th edition Ally rules and employ some BT units alongside my C:SM ones...I figured the Master of Sanctity would be a solid HQ and fits my primary badass showcase model, Samson (viewable in my gallery)

Obviously I'm looking for some strong assaulty themes but I don't want to rely entirely on jump infantry.

Anyway I'm just looking for a general consensus of whether or not this C:SM+BT thing would be a good idea to pursue and refine, and whether anybody has any ideas for me!

P.S. I posted a rough draft of a super non-optimized 2500pt list here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=255516

Archived