Chaos Space Marines: Sons of Tellos

I am starting a new Chaos Space Marine Army and I wanted to get a little CC on the fluff.

Sergeant Tellos was an assault sergeant of the Soul Drinker chapter (a renegade Space Marine chapter). Tellos was seriously wounded after both hands were wrenched off at the wrist by an Electro-priest. His life was saved by Apothecary Pallas who dragged him to safety. Whilst recovering on the Soul Drinker ship, the Gundog, Tellos was found acting strangely with action of jamming metal shafts in his amputated stubs and destroying servitors in the ships library. This marked the ending of Tellos' sanity as a Space Marine and the beginning of his pronounced mutations. Refusing to accept any other fate, he wanted to fight on; he had chainblades grafted into each end of his arms whilst his accelerated healing mutation held them in place. His second mutation was a gross amount of muscularity and semi-translucent skin. Tellos later pledged loyalty to Khorne and was hunted down and killed by the chapter master of the Soul Drinkers.

Tellos was killed but several of his assualt troopers lived on. They forged a new chapter loyal to Khorne called The Sons of Tellos.

The color scheme will be purple armor with gold trim in true Soul Drinker fashion. The army will be very close combat oriented just as Tellos was.

This is my first attempt at creating fluff so any CC will be greatly appreciatied.

Pictures to come later.

Archived