Walkers and "Hammer of Wrath"

L30n1d4s

I kept hearing rumors that Walkers would get the "Hammer of Wrath" USR and have even seen people reference it in forums, but I have scoured the Rulebook multiple times and cannot find any reference stating that Walkers get this rule.

Was this just a rumor that turned out to be false or am I simply missing where it is stated in the rulebook?

Thanks.

More than likely they were talking about Blood Angel Librarian Dreadnoughts, who can use Wings of Sanguinius to move like jump infantry. However, they do not have the Infantry - Jump type, so in the assault phase they would not get a Hammer of Wrath attack.

The rules for Monstrous Creatures gives them the Hammer of Wrath. That might be the source of confusion.

As for the Furioso Librarians, Wings of Sanguinius says the it lasts for the remainder of the turn, and that it moves as though it had a jump pack. The Jump Units rules say that "Units 'moving like' Jump units follow all of the rules for Jump units, and use all the same special rules." I interpret that to mean a Winged Dreadnought can re-roll his 2d6 charge dice, use Hammer of Wrath, can land on impassable terrain, etc...

Archived