1st game with 6th ed (battle report)

Pyro X

so I had my 1st 6th ed match tonight as ravenwing vs DoA blood angels

army lists

Sammael on jetbike

Librarian on Bike using Divination

4x 6 bikes, 2 plasma guns, 1 plasma pistol, power sword

(from the squads above, 3 attack bikes, 3 speeders)

3 typhoon speeders

vs

Dante

Mephisto

5 Sanguinary guard

10 assault marines

12 death company

death company dreadnaught

2 Sanguinary priests

1 Ferioso dreadnought w/ drop pod

1 Storm Raven

turn 1

his turn

BA won the roll to go 1st, he moved Dante and Sang Guard up, no shooting his turn.

my turn

I move up take all but 1 wound from mephisto with the 3 typhoons, 3 normal speeders, and 1

squad of bikes and dante's group loses 2 Sang guard. PRESCIENCE was cast on one of the bike squads closest to Dante. (PRESCIENCE blessing that targets a single friendly unit within

12 whilst the power is in effect,t he targetu nit can re-roll all failed To Hit rolls.)

turn 2

his turn

StormRaven comes in with Death Company w/ Death Company dreadnought behind the bikes. F dreadnought came in near the speeders and mephisto.

Dante's group kills 2 bikes with inferno pistols. dread kills a bike, mephisto regains 2 wounds with biomancy magic. Dante's group charge bike squad with the librarian in it, I take hammer of

wrath hits no wounds taken and I offer a challenge and he takes with Dante. 3 bikes die leaving medic and Librarian alone. Mephisto kills another bike and they stay in combat.

my turn

1 squad beside the ones in hand to hand with Dante move ahead and turn to get a charge ready, the Typhoons and attack bikes move to line up shots with the storm raven, and Sammy gets

ready to blast some guys if the storm raven pops. I cast PRESCIENCE on the group about to charge into dante's ass. 3 metlas and 6 rockets take down the storm raven, making to fly off the board and blows up(yay).

At this point, the blood angels player scoops and says GG. all in all, the changes with librarians was really good. I know we are only lvl 1 and all but we got 3 choices, 2 spells and a force weapon.

and you can turn on your force weapon in the other persons turn because you get dice at the start of each players turn.

I just wanna make sure I wasn't boning him on a rule, if a caster is in hand to hand, I am still able to cast blessings on other targets, in or out of hand to hand combat?

Archived