What you see is now gone?

plaguewolf

I can be wrong or blind but i cant find the WYSIWYG rule in the 6ed?

For me that rule is pretty important...

In the 5ed it was in the Character section..

anyone else seen it somewere??

If it is gone how will it affect your modelling? will have every grenade, relics and gear on your character or will you just say it is there

To be honest it's completely unnecessary rule since the mechanics of the game stipulate what a model needs to be armed with to get bonus X or ability Y.

You can't give Tactical Marines shuriken weaponary, so WSIWYG isn't needed.

The problem arises when people shamelessly use Orks to represent Tyranids or Blood Angels, but then just don't play these people. Tournaments generally don't tolerate rules breakers, it's not an issue there either.

Or when I arm a model with a power weapon (as that's all it's stated as in the army lists) and when I attend an event I have multiple models representing swords, axes and mauls depending on who I'm facing?

Or when I arm a model with a power weapon (as that's all it's stated as in the army lists) and when I attend an event I have multiple models representing swords, axes and mauls depending on who I'm facing?

We don't need another debate on this, we have two threads on this already. WYSIWYG still stands here in that what you have on the tabletop is what you use. What's used on the next tabletop is irrelevant for this debate.

Archived