A Thought for Iron Hands Players

rpnightsend

So I'm not entirely sure this topic belongs here, if not could a mod please move it?

Anyways, i'm not an Iron Hands player, but while i was making a list for C:SM allied to BA, i realized a decent idea would be to add Sanguinary Priests to my squads and give almost everyone feel no pain. For Iron Hands players, this could be a way to get your fluffy "tactical sergeants in terminator armor" into your lists. Ally some BA, and make the sanguinary priest in terminator armor your "sergeant" (obviously you still have a real one too). on top of that you get access to some cheaper devastator and interesting dreadnought choices for your siege armies!

Well thats my 2 cents, and sorry if anyone thought of that already. Best of luck brothers!

IH needs love too GW.

QFT!

At least there's a painting of an iron hand marine in the rulebook, and the founding chapter marines show one suitably cybered out, so at least they havent forgotten them. Better than the "honorable mention" listing we got in the 5th edition codex. There better be a special character in the 6th SM codex or I'm gonna be flipping some tables.

Archived