From the rock... Or not

Apahllo

Hey everybody I'm jack and I'm new here. I've been in the hobby since about 2000 but didn't play until tau joined the game. I have always been buying models and playing the game but it was always a second hobby to magic or wow or whatever but I really wanted to take my hobby to the next level and I thought joining this forum would be a good idea. I'm already a member of bols, same name, and it seems like gamesworkshop has a great online community.

I play dark angels, well sort of. I'm in the process of painting and after the reading books and lore decided to fall to the dark side. So I'm playing the fallen. Which in 6th is so easy with allies.

...for Luther!!!!

Welcome!

You've certainly come to the right place for upping your game. There are many great minds and players here to assist you.

See you around. Be careful, I think I hear the Deathwing coming for you...

hahahaha, i have a few tricks up my sleeve for them.

and thats good to hear, ive never been a tournament player but it seems like a great place for competition rather then a normal table game. i play pretty unorthidox styles and i hope people can help me improve my game. i look forward to getting all that constructive criticism as it breeds strong battle brother.

You thought the Inner Circle won't detect you here heretic? :)

Why don't you come over to the DAs sub-forum, start a discussion there? I think you'll find a pretty neat bunch of people there to discuss anything, from tactics to painting tips!

See ya around! :P

Archived