Good old ten man assault squads with jump packs.

Sixestohit

Hey everyone,

I have another ten man assault squad to stick together and I'm wondering which way you all are thinking is the new super duper.

I'm torn between two plasma guns or two melta guns and for the sarge I'm stuck between storm shield, plasma pistol and melta bombs, or storm shield, power weapon and melta bombs. Which way will you all be going now our assault squads aren't assaulting from razorbacks and jump packs became really good again?

James.

I wouldn't ever give a sergeant power weapon and storm shield. If you are going with the shield, give him a power fist or lightning claw.

My RAS sergeants I'm currently running are: 1) Fist+ Storm Shield, 2) Lightning claw+pistol+meltabomb.

I might drop the claw to a power sword, undecided.

or upgrade the pistol to a shield, that's what i did with my guys. one JP/RAS is becoming two, one with PF/SS and one with LC/SS/MB, then my Mech/RAS are getting re-tuned as well. one is getting bumped up to 10 men so i can use them in a LR or SR, with PF/SS, the other sergeant is going to go in a new VGV squad on foot and have a LC/SS/MB with another SS or two in the squad to go in front while he is there for challenges.

Archived