Psychic powers, hoods and Mephiston

Matt6.1

With hoods now only deflecting powers that are 'directed' or targeted at the unit attempting deny the witch, does this mean blessings directed at the caster are not subject to a blocking attempt. Can Mephiston then cast his standard powers with immunity barring pesky rune priests?

A farseer should only affect your opponenet right?

I'm not so sure, unless they are Battle Brothers, the BRB says they count as enemies that cannot be targetted by psychic attacks. I would say that the eldar can probably turn off his hood (do the eldar rules say he must use his power?), but a strict interpretation might not side with us

A farseer should only affect your opponenet right?

I'm not so sure, unless they are Battle Brothers, the BRB says they count as enemies that cannot be targetted by psychic attacks. I would say that the eldar can probably turn off his hood (do the eldar rules say he must use his power?), but a strict interpretation might not side with us

Yessir. For anyone not an Eldar battle brother you count them as enemies that you cannot target.

Runes of warding effect enemy psykers, so it will definitely backfire ;)

mwuahhahha

That actually backfires WOW ;)

always inform your opponent about it after the game started and he is starting to rolled for his psychic powers. He cant take it back[already rolled] has to re-roll[roll made with only 2d6] + it will piss him off and that state of mind helps people do more mistakes.

Archived