I'm not sure if this is news or not

space wolf

But the rumors around the net aren't sure whether there will be a separate conversion kit for converting general CSM into specific legions. Well, I just noticed on forge world as of maybe two weeks ago, they've removed all of their Chaos Infantry conversion stuff that is legion specific. (except for World Eaters, and Death Guard) all the Nightlord, TSons, and Alpha Legion stuff are gone. What do you guys think?

The Forgeworld stuff actually vanished around 2 months ago, not 2 weeks. I noticed when I was trying to pick up some shoulderpads for my Iron Warriors. I figured it was because GW wanted to be able to sell more of their own ones, rather than people ignoring them for the nicer Forgeworld ones, but your theory may have some merit to it. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Are you sure that it's not just that FW only ever had Death Guard and WE infantry components? I dont remember seeing any NL, TS or AL FW upgrades...

If you have pictures of the TS ones, I'd be much obliged.

Then why do I remember them selling NL and Tsons heads? I could have sworn I saw them on there a few weeks ago...

Are you talking about something like this?

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1370074_99060102121_BitzNightLordsConversionMain_873x627.jpg

Archived