Fortress/ bastion of Decay

Hey everyone with the release of the new 6th Rules with being able to take fortifications I am very tempted to make my own Nurgle equivalent of that dark angels fortress and the bastion kit but need ideas what would be some good ways to do it. I was thinking on making it so it is shaped like the Mark of Nurgle with the guns on each part of it with a shrine in the middle but unsure how to do it. Basically I just want a cool looking fortification so I can do a fun game at my war gaming club where all my Plague Marines and Havoc Squads are defending the fortification seeing how long they can hold it for the glory of Nurgle.

Cheers

Sounds great to me. Obvious thing would be three tubes of Pringles (or equivalent) and working round that - but that's probably too big.

Depends on how big you want it really - do you have any ideas of dimensions etc.? Really like the concept though.

Sounds great to me. Obvious thing would be three tubes of Pringles (or equivalent) and working round that - but that's probably too big.

Depends on how big you want it really - do you have any ideas of dimensions etc.? Really like the concept though.

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/Nurglephotos/Nurgle-icon.jpg

Unsure of dimensions at the moment still WIP so going through some different drafts basically I want it to be big enough to fit 3-4 squads of 7 plague marines with a havoc squad in it something like the above picture with the 3 circles like bunkers or battlements with the arrow parts walls or something looking at using plasticard or something else, luckily I work at a Hardware building supplies retail store so there is no shortage of possible materials. whilst I would love to use the fortress of redemption the price is a little bit off putting hopefully one of the other guys at my gaming club has any spare parts from it. Basically looking for any ideas on how to corrupt a building so looks like it is a Nurgle building as well as any ideas how to do it and what a Shrine of Nurgle would look like.

Archived