unit in cover

Brannrik

so reading through the cover seaction of the rulebook i cant find anything refering to "the unit" on "modell". which means a whole unit as such does not get a similar cover save unless they are ALL in cover. can you guys confirm that or did i just miss something? because thats quite a huge chance and makes wound allocation even more difficult when e.g. the first 2 modell are in cover the next 3 aren't and the rest again is (assuming being shot by weapons penetrating their armor)

so reading through the cover seaction of the rulebook i cant find anything refering to "the unit" on "modell". which means a whole unit as such does not get a similar cover save unless they are ALL in cover. can you guys confirm that or did i just miss something? because thats quite a huge chance and makes wound allocation even more difficult when e.g. the first 2 modell are in cover the next 3 aren't and the rest again is (assuming being shot by weapons penetrating their armor)

Only the models in cover get to take the cover save.

because thats quite a huge chance and makes wound allocation even more difficult when e.g. the first 2 modell are in cover the next 3 aren't and the rest again is (assuming being shot by weapons penetrating their armor)

That's what Focus Fire is for. Declare Focus Fire on whatever models are not in Cover - unless you really want to try and kill 'em all and risk them making their save.

Archived