Flat Out?

Morticon

On the same note, can anyone find where moving 6", disembarking Sternguard squads, shooting with sternguard squads, then flat out driving the Rhino in front of them (blocking LOS) would be an illegal move?

On the same note, can anyone find where moving 6", disembarking Sternguard squads, shooting with sternguard squads, then flat out driving the Rhino in front of them (blocking LOS) would be an illegal move?

Its a possible interpretation of the 2nd paragraph under Disembarking:

If the vehicle had already moved before the unit disembarked, the vehicle cannot move further (including pivoting on the spot) that turn.

Moving flat out.... would be a type of movement. While its possible that they didnt intend this restriction, I think its straightforward RAW sadly.

cheers,

some how i was reading that if we dont shoot in the shooting phase, we can move flat out. I do believe the first sentence is ambiguously written, but in the second sentence the may immediately move up to 6" bit, it implies that its a separate instance.

Its a possible interpretation of the 2nd paragraph under Disembarking:

If the vehicle had already moved before the unit disembarked, the vehicle cannot move further (including pivoting on the spot) that turn.

Moving flat out.... would be a type of movement. While its possible that they didnt intend this restriction, I think its straightforward RAW sadly.

It's worth noting, perhaps, that if the Rhino does NOT move that turn, then the marines pop out and shoot, it seems that the Rhino can then Flat Out move to block them from LOS.

Peek-a-boo?

Archived